
1. "佛青信愿行"领袖培训课程 "Young Buddhist Devotion" Leadership Training - Sabah
日期:13-14 October 2007
地点:沙巴古达 Kudat, Sabah
2. 2007年马来西亚国民服务计划全国讲师培训 NS Buddhist Studies Speakers Train-the-trainer Camp 2007
日期:20-21 Ocotber 2007
地点:柔佛州东甲 Tangkak, Johor
3. 第五届国际佛教论坛5th Global Conference on Buddhism
日期:17-18 November 2007
地点:Sunway Convention Center, PJ, Selangor Malaysia
4. "活出生命的彩虹"领袖培训课程 "Live Out the Rainbow in Life" Leadership Training - Penang
日期:01-02 December 2007
地点:槟城北海佛教会 Butterworth Buddhist Association, Penang
联络:陈幸毓 012-4233187
5. 马佛青全国理事培训课程 YBAM National Council Members Leadership Training
日期:08-09 December 2007
地点:森美兰 Negeri Sembilan
6. 英语佛法讲座 English Dharma Talk
日期:16 December 2007
地点:Wat Ananda Buddhist Temple, Singapore
3 条评论:
王书优博士 ,
Is there any possibility to have your email address? I would like to ask you job related questions..hopefully you don't mind.
By the way, have you organised any activities in KL or Petaling Jaya?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chai
Hi Chai,
Thanks for the note. You can email me at seeyewong@yahoo.com.
I do conduct training/talks in KL/PJ occassionally while also coaching some of my students with the studies/career.
Take care and have a great week ahead!
See Yew
王书优博士 ,
Thank you for your reply.
I will write to you this weekend.
Thank you so much.
I appreciate it.
Regards,
Chai
发表评论